Fayean stand up paddle board to teach you precise surfing skills
1. When carrying the surfboard, pay attention to the turning place. When it is placed on the ground, it should be placed lightly. When it is placed on the sand in a strong wind, the surfboard should be covered with sand to avoid being blown away by the wind.
2. When you take the surfboard and go out to the sea, the angle of the surfboard in your hand should be in a straight line. Never put the surfboard in front of your body to prevent the waves from hitting the surfboard and hitting your body.
3. When the surfboard is washed back to the shore from the outer sea and the water depth is about 30 cm, please get off the board immediately to prevent the surfboard from directly impacting the stone.
4. When the surfboard collides with the waves, do not pull the safety rope and the surfboard with your hands to avoid injury to your hands.
5. When surfing, please keep the length of two surfboards for each person on the sea.
6. When you are a beginner surfer, please pay attention to check the equipment before entering the water, check whether the wax block has been hit, check the safety rope and life jacket, and do warm-up exercises for 20 minutes before you can go surfing in the sea.
7. The surfing rule is to be closest to the breaking point of the wave, and his action is to be the first to stand up, and the surfers next to him must stop surfing. Those who waver must bear all the consequences and responsibilities for compensation.
8. The best wave shape for surfing is the wave that collapses in the middle and advances to the slopes on both sides. The most dangerous and worst wave is a row of waves that swells and collapses instantly. Please go ashore to rest at this time.
9. When doing calisthenics on the beach, the sea breeze is blowing very strongly at this time, please fasten the safety ropes quickly, and people's bodies should stand on the leading edge of the downwind direction to avoid being injured by their own surfboards.
10. If you see jellyfish appear or are bitten by jellyfish while surfing in the sea, please go ashore and rest.
11. When surfing in the open sea, the surfer who is closest to the first wave area, if there is a mad dog wave covering the entire row above the surfer, the surfer should quickly throw the surfboard back, and quickly dive in to hide .
12. When surfing a big wave, the surfer at the front and the surfer next to, in the middle or behind must keep a safe distance of 3 waveboards, so as not to entangle the surfboards and safety ropes when the mad dog wave is covered.
13. Surfers must abide by the rules of surfing and riding. One person has a wave. Whoever is closest to the starting point of the wave wall has the first priority to stand up. At this time, the competing surfers quickly brake or draw their boards to stop surfing.
14. Beginner surfers should strengthen hand stroke training, physical training, foot training, and forward rolling in water and hold their breath.
15. To be good at surfing, you must have diving skills, high fighting spirit, and strong physical muscles. Usually, please watch more surfing videos, surfing magazines, surf with surfing masters, observe a lot, go online and exchange experience with friends , which guarantees you will become a master surfer in no time.
16. When surfing, if you encounter an ocean current that is pulled out of the ocean, just follow the ocean current in the direction of the incline and grasp the waves. Never throw away the safety rope and use the swimmer to swim back. Please lie on the wave board to rest and wait for rescue.
In fact, the introduction to surfing is far less scary than imagined. In fact, surfing is an "extreme" sport that allows beginners to quickly experience fun under the guidance of teachers. Many people refer to certain sports as "extreme sports" when they think of certain sports, equating as long as they are involved with life-threatening situations.
Many sports can be roughly divided into two stages: "sports" and "extreme sports". As a beginner, rushing a 1-meter wave is a sport, and rushing a 10-meter wave can be regarded as an extreme sports. From 1 meter to 10 meters, a lot of investment is required. Time and practice, if you want to play 10-meter waves as soon as you come up, this is called ignorance, not extreme sports.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.